- Posted by admin
- On May 25, 2016
- 0 Comments
- Events, Limo, Oakville, Toronto
White Shadow Limo Services is based in Oakville, but if you need a limo to Toronto, that’s one of our specialties!
There are so many reasons you might need a limo to Toronto, but planning in advance isn’t everybody’s strong suit. For that reason, we thought we would do our customers a service and outline some of the events in the coming months that we usually get pretty busy for, so it’s important to schedule ahead.
Here are some events from June to September that you might want to start thinking about:
- North by Northeast (June 15-19) – The Canadian cousin to South by Southwest, NXNE has become one of the biggest music festivals in North America. Make a night to see your favourite artists one to remember with a limo.
- Much Music Video Awards (June 19) – Every year, a group of the world’s biggest music stars gather to recognize their colleagues at the MMVAs. You’ll fit right in with a limo to Toronto.
- Pride Month/Pride Festival (June 24-July 3) – This is Canada’s first ever pride month. Pride Week and the Pride Festival are some of the biggest parties of the year and many will signify that by riding in style.
- Honda Indy (July 15-17) – The Honda Indy is one of the biggest weekends of the year for Canadian racing fans. Some of the fastest cars, biggest celebrities and other fun events will all take part.
- Caribana (July 5-31) – The Scotiabank Caribbean Carnival is another one of the biggest annual parties in Toronto. They also hold a gala at their event which often means a lot of limos being scheduled.
- Festival of Beer (July 22-24) – Beer fest is always a popular event in Toronto and always a good time to remind people not to drink and drive. Keep you and your friends safe on the road with White Shadow Limo Service.
- Rogers Cup (July 23-31) – This is the biggest Canadian stop on the Men’s and Women’s tennis world tour. Get to and from each day in the most comfortable way possible.
- Cirque du Soleil (July 29-Oct 2) – We all know Cirque du Soleil, but it’s not always in town. Take a limo to Toronto and see some of the most mesmerizing performers in the world in this year’s show.
- CNE (August 19-September 5) – The Canadian National Exhibition’s annual stop in Toronto. Bring all your friends and family down in a safe and comfortable way.
- Toronto International Film Festival (September 8-18) – TIFF is a massive event not just in Canada, but worldwide. Whether you’re a part of the festival, got tickets to a film premiere or are a total film junkie and want to see as many screenings as possible, this is the easiest way to get around.
- Just for Laughs Festival (September TBD) – It’s not every day that you get this many top-quality comedians in one place. There are great deals on tickets and you can get to every venue quickly and easily with White Shadow Limo Service.
Don’t forget– getting to a Toronto Blue Jays game, a Toronto FC game, or even that concert at the Molson Canadian Amphitheatre you’ve been waiting for all year can be that much easier and fun with a limo as your ride!
Of course, there are tons of events we haven’t mentioned and personal events like weddings and graduations that are also busy times for us. Schedule early and make sure you’re ready for any day-of curveballs.